Membres

mardi 14 janvier 2014

"Tuesday Throwdown", New DT, New challenge!

Bonjour à tous! 

Hello my friends! 


Aujourd'hui, commence un nouveau défi chez "Tuesday Throwdown Challenge"! 

Today, begin a new challenge at "Tuesday Throwdown Challenge"! 


Le thème de ce défi est "Lawn Fawn Wild About You". (ICI)

The theme for this challenge is "Lawn Fawn Wild About You". (HERE)


Voici ma réalisation en images:

This is my realization on images:



Pour réaliser cette carte, j'ai utilisé un papier bleu à fleurs roses et du papier "Bazzil Cardstock Blanc". Les bords du papier imprimé sont usés avec le "Old Distresser. 

To realize this card, I used a blue paper with pink flowers and a paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ". The edges of the printed paper are used with " Old Distresser.

Sous l'image, j'ai collé de la dentelle blanche et large, ainsi que du ruban "Organza bleu". J'ai réalisé un noeud avec un morceau de ce même ruban que j'ai collé à gauche. 

Under the image, I stuck of the white and wide lace, as well as the ribbon " blue Organza ". I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon which I stuck to the left.


J'ai utilisé une image "Inky Impressions", "Angelica's Daydream" que vous pouvez trouver ICI.

I used an image "Inky Impressions", "Angelica's Daydream" whom you can find HERE.

Angelica's Daydream

Je l'ai colorisée de la façon suivante: 

- Encre "Distress Tattered Rose" et "Distress Vintage Photo" pour la peau.
- Encre "Distress Tea Dye" et "Distress Walnut Stain" pour les cheveux.
- Encre "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Encre "Distress Broken China". 

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".

Ensuite, j'ai imprimé le texte et je l'ai découpé avec un dies "Spellbinders -Nestabilities - Circle". J'ai collé ce die-cut avec de la mousse 3-d. Dessus, j'ai collé mon images découpée avec de mousse 3-d également. 

Then, I printed the text and I cut it with a dies " Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circle ". I stuck this die-cut with the foam 3-d. Above, I stuck my images cut with foam 3-d also.



Pour la décoration, j'ai ajouté: 

- Une grosse rose rose (30 mm).
- Deux "Lilidaft" bleues. 
- Deux roses bleues (15 mm).
- Un oeillet blanc et rose. 
- Deux petites fleurs blanches en tissu. 
- Un coeur nacré sur le noeud.

Toutes les fleurs sont recouvertes de quelques touches de "Glitter Stickels Icicle". 


For the decoration, I added

- A big pink rose (30 mm).
- Two blue "Lilidaft". 
- Two blue roses (15 mm).
- A white and pink carnation. 
- Two small cloth white flowers. 
- A heart given a pearly gloss on the bow.

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


Maintenant, à votre tour de participer et de tenter de remporter le prix offert cette semaine. ICI

Now, in your turn to participate and to try to win the prize offered this week. HERE


Merci de votre passage ici et de vos agréables commentaires qui me font toujours plaisir.

Thank you for your passage here and for your pleasant comments which always please me.

Scrapbizssss 

Scrapkissessss

4 commentaires:

  1. Your card is beautiful Valou.

    Hugs, Dunja xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very sweet card! I love this quote! I have it on a magnet on my fridge :) Welcome to the team!!
    <3 Emily L.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Valou hun cute card love it great job x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is a beautiful card, Valou! Welcome to the team!

    RépondreSupprimer