Membres

lundi 15 décembre 2014

"Snap Dragon Snippets", my Inspirational Creation

Bonjour tout le monde! 

Hello everybody! 

Aujourd'hui, je viens partager avec vous une belle nouvelle! je rejoins la formidable équipe DT de "Snap Dragon Snippets"!

 Today, I come to share with you a beautiful piece of news! I join the great DT team of "Snap Dragon Snippets"!


Voici en images!

Here is in images!

Pour réaliser ce Home Decoration, j'ai utilisé un fichier de la boutique. ICI

To realize this Home Decoration, I used a file of the shop. HERE





J'ai utilisé du papier "Bazzil Cardstock Chiffon", du papier "Bazzil Cardstock" et des papiers "Graphic45", la nouvelle collection "Night Before Xmas".

I used some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Chiffon", some paper " Bazzil Cardstock " and papers "Graphic45", the new collection "Night Before Xmas".

Sous la roue, j'ai collé un petit napperon vert.

Under the wheel, I stuck a small green place mat.





J'ai utilisé un tampon "Crafty Sentiments", "Christmas Helper" que vous pouvez trouver ICI.

I used a rubberstamp " Crafty Sentiments ", "Christmas Helper" whom you can find HERE.

Je l'ai colorisé de la façon suivante:

- Encre "Distress Tattered Rose" et "Distress Vintage Photo" pour la peau.
- Encre "Distress Antique Linen" pour les cheveux.
- Encre "Distress Festive Berries".
- Encre "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Encre "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Encre "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Encre "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Craie mauve.
- Glitter Stickels Gold.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Mauve chalk.
- Glitter Stickels Gold.


Pour la décoration, j'ai ajouté les embellissements suivantes:

- Lily verte.
- Fleur "Prima Marketing".
- Rose blanche.
- Poinsetta rouge.
- Baies rouges.
- Feuilles de houx en plastique.
- Bouton "Cadeau".
- Petite bouteille en verre.

For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:

- Green Lily.
- Flower " Prima Marketing ".
- White Rose.
- Red Poinsetta.
- Red berries.
- Leaves of plastic holly.
- Button "Present".
- Small glass bottle.


Ensuite, j'ai collé un noeud que j'ai réalisé avec un morceau de ruban "Organza rouge". Je l'ai décoré avec une "Lilidaft blanche".

Then, I stuck a knot which I realized with a piece of ribbon " red Organza ". I decorated it with one " white Lilidaft ".

J'ai ajouté un die-cut de la même collection "25" ainsi qu'un die-cut pour le titre "Merry Christmas".

I added a die-cut of the same collection " 25 " and a die-cut for the title "Merry Christmas".


Et voilà! j'espère que ma réalisation vous a plus et qu'elle vous inspirera. 

Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.


Je vous remercie de votre passage et vous souhaite une excellente journée! A bientôt! 

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire