Membres

dimanche 8 décembre 2013

# 189 - "Robyn's Fetish Challenge", "Bows"


 tout le monde!

Hello my friends! 


Un nouveau défi commence chez "Robyn's Fetish Challenge"!

A new challenge begins to " Robyn's Fetish Challenge "!



Le thème de ce défi est "Noeuds".

The theme of this challenge is "Bows".


Notre sponsor pour ce défi est: 

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


(Cliquer sur l'image pour accéder directement à leur boutique)

( Click the image to reach directly their shop)


Le PRIX pour ce défi 

5 digital stamps of the winner’s choice


Voici ma réalisation:

This is my realization: 





Pour ce challenge, j'ai choisi de réaliser une petite boite cadeau. 

For this challenge, I chose to realize a small box present.

Vous retrouverez le matériel nécessaire dans la boutique "Artfull Crafts", ICI.

You will find the necessary material in the shop " Artfull Crafts ", HERE.


Pour la réaliser, j'ai utilisé des papiers "Kaisercrafts", collection "Gingerbread" et du papier "Kaisercrafts White Cardstock". 

To realize it, I used papers "Kaisercrafts", collection " Gingerbread " and some paper "Kaisercrafts White Cardstock".

J'ai utilisé un fichier de coupe provenant de la boutique "The Cutting Cafe", "CHRISTMAS TREE TREAT BOX...TEMPLATE - CUTTING FILE"

I used a file of cutting coming from the shop " The Cutting Cafe ", " CHRISTMAS TREE TREAT BOX... TEMPLATE-CUTTING FILES "



J'ai utilisé une image de notre sponsor, que vous pouvez trouver ICI.

I used an image of our sponsor, whom you can find HERE.

Je l'ai colorisée de la façon suivante: 

- Encre "Distress Tea Dye". 
- Copic R29 et R35.
- Glitter Stickels Frsted Lace.
- Glitter Stickels Silver. 

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tea Dye". 
- Copic R29 and R35.
- Glitter Stickels Frsted Lace.
- Glitter Stickels Silver.



Pour la décoration, j'ai ajouté des petits strass rouges "Kaisercraft" pour de différentes tailles pour représenter des boules de Noël, un embellissement en bois "Kaisecraft - Boules de Noël", une rose blanche "Kaisercraft", une petite rose blanche et rouge et une fleur "Lilidaft" blanche et marron. Les fleurs sont recouvertes de "Glitter Stickels Icicle". 

For the decoration, I added small red strasses " Kaisercraft " for various sizes to represent Christmas baubles, wooden embellishment " Kaisecraft - Christmas baubles ", a white rose " Kaisercraft ", a small white and red rose and a white and brown flower " Lilidaft ". Flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

J'ai également ajouté de la dentelle blanche et rouge puis un noeud que j'ai réalisé avec du ruban "Organza rouge" et enfin, un noeud réalisé avec du fil argenté. 

I also added of the white and red lace then a bow which I realized with the ribbon " red Organza " and finally, a bow was realized with the silvery thread.


A l'arrière, j'ai ajouté deux die-cuts de la même collection "Gingerbread" que j'ai collés avec de la mousse 3-d et une fleur "Lilidaft" blanche et marron.

In the back, I added two die-cuts of the same collection " Gingerbread " as I stuck with the foam 3-d and a white and brown flower " Lilidaft ".


Maintenant, il ne vous reste plus qu'à tenter votre chance ICI

Now, you do not have more than to try your luck HERE



Je vous souhaite bonne chance ainsi qu'un excellent dimanche ! 

A très vite pour une nouvelle réalisation! et un grand merci à tous mes abonnés! 


I wish good luck to you as well as an excellent Sunday ! 

In very fast for a new realization! And one thank you to all my subscribers and my followers !


Scrapbizssss    

Scrapkissessss

6 commentaires:

  1. Hi Valou, My translator is not working today, so I just enjoyed what I could make out. I love your gift box. It is so adorable. I love all the pretty elements to it. That bow is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. omg omg omg this is the cutest ever...love it

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous Valou .. Beautiful File .
    Sherry Dt Sis

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How darling:) just works great with the cute stamp:) Krista

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is so cute! I love that hedgehog!

    RépondreSupprimer