Membres

jeudi 20 août 2015

"Oddball Art Stamps", "School"

Coucou tout le monde!

Hello everybody!

Aujourd'hui, je viens partager une grande nouvelle avec vous!

Today, I come to share a big piece of news with you!



Aujourd'hui, un nouveau défi commence! Le thème de ce défi est "Ecole"! ICI

Today, a new challenge begins! The theme of this challenge is "School"! HERE

Voici ma création!

Here is my creation!

J'ai utilisé un fichier de coupe de la boutique "Snap Dragon Snippets", "Pencil Card" que vous pouvez trouver ICI.

I used a file of cutting of the shop " Snap Dragon Snippets ", "Pencil Card" which you can find HERE.

DT member for

J'ai utilisé du papier "Bazzil Cardstock Kraft", du papier "Pion Design", "My Precious Daughter" et du papier "Pion Design", "Kitchen".

I used some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Kraft ", some paper " Pion Design ", "My Precious Daughter" and some paper " Pion Design ", "Kitchen".

J'ai encré tous les papiers avec de l'encre "Distress Walnut Stain".

I inked all the papers with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

J'ai utilisé une image "Oddball Art Stamps", que vous pouvez trouver ICI.

I used an image "Oddball Art Stamps", whom you can find HERE.

Je l'ai colorisée de la façon suivante:

- Encre "Distress Vintage Photo" et "Distress Tattered Rose" pour la peau.
- Encre "Distress Antique Linen" et "Distress Brushed Corduroy" pour les cheveux.
- Encre "Distress Abandoned Coral".
- Encre "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Encre "Distress Faded Jeans".

I colorized her in the following way:

-Vintage ink Distress Photo "and" Distress Tattered Rose "for the skin.
-Antique ink Distress Linen "and" Distress Brushed Corduroy "for hair.
-Ink "Distress Abandoned Coral".
-Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
-Ink "Distress Faded Jean".

J'ai découpé l'image et je l'ai collé avec des morceaux de "Foam Tape".

I cut the image and I stuck it with pieces of "Foam Tape".

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire