Membres

mardi 18 août 2015

"Guest Designer", "Elisabeth Bells", my inspiration for this week!

Bonjour à tous! 

Hello my friends! 

"Elisabeth Bells World Inspiration Blog" en tant que Ghest Designer.

 " Elisabeth Bells World Inspiration Blog " as Ghest Designer..



Voici ma première réalisation en images:

This is my first realization on images:


Pour réaliser cette carte Easel, j'ai utilisé du papier "Prima Marketing", Pastiche Collection", "Butterfly Wings", du papier "My Mind Eyes", "Lost & Found", "Sunshine - Lovely", du papier "Maja Designs", "Life in the Country" (2 papiers différents) et du papier "Action".

To realize this Easel card , I used some paper " Prima Marketing ", "Pastiche Collection", " Butterfly Wings ", some paper "My Mind Eyes", "Lost and Found", "Sunshine-Lovely", some paper " Maja Designs ", " Life in the Country " (2 different papers) and some paper "Action".

J'ai découpé la forme de ma carte avec la machine "Silhouette Studio".

I cut the form of my card with the machine "Silhouette Studio".

Les bords des papiers sont encrés à l'encre "Distress Walnut Stain".

The edges of papers are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


J'ai utilisé un rubberstamp "Elisabeth Bells", "On Cupids Cloud".

I used a rubberstamp" Elisabeth Bells", "On Cupids Cloud".

Je l'ai colorisée de la façon suivante: 

- Encre "Distress Tattered Rose" et "Distress Vintage Photo" pour la peau.
- Encre "Distress Antique Linen" et "Distress Brushed Corduroy" pour les cheveux.
- Encre "Distress Barn Door".
- Encre "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Encre "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Encre "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Encre "Distress Mermaid Lagoon".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Barn Door".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Mermaid Lagoon".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond ".

J'ai découpé l'image puis je l'ai collée avec des morceaux de "Foam Tape".

I cut the image then I stuck her with pieces of "Foam Tape".

J'ai ajouté un die-cut "Bannière" réalisé avec un dies "Lala Landt Craft". Ensuite, j'ai réalisé un noeud avec un morceau de ruban "Organza Gold" et je l'ai décoré avec une "Lilidaft Ecru".

I added a die-cut "Banner" realized with a dies "Lala Landt Craft". Then, I realized a knot with a piece of ribbon "Organza Gold" and I decorated him with "Lilidaft Ecru".


Sur la pointe, du coeur inférieur, j'ai collé un noeud réalisé avec du ruban "Organza Bordeau". J'ai ajouté une fleur en tissu jaune, un oeillet turquoise et deux "Lilies" bordeau.

On the point of the lower heart, I stuck a knot realized with the ribbon " Organza Bordeau ". I added a yellow cloth flower, a turquoise blue carnation and two " Lilies " bordeau.

J'ai ajouté un sentiments réalisé avec un rubberstamp "Autumn Leaves" et de l'encre "Versafine Vintage Sepia". Je l'ai collé sur un die-cut "Scalloped Circle" réalisé avec un dies "Toga".

I added one feelings realized with a rubberstamp " Autumn Leaves " and some ink " Versafine Vintage Sepia ". I stuck it on a die-cut " Scalloped Circle " realized with a dies " Toga ".

Pour finir, j'ai collé un die-cut "Swirl" réalisé avec un dies "Marianne Designs" et dessus, les fleurs suivantes:

- Rose bordeau (25 mm).
- Fleur de cerisier blanche.
- Rose blanche (20 mm).
- Lily turquoise.
- Lilidaft turquoise.

To finish, I stuck a die-cut " Swirl " realized with a dies "Marianne Designs" and a top, the following flowers:

- Rose bordeau (25 mm).
- White flower of cherry tree.
- White Rose (20 mm).
- Lily turquoise.
- Turquoise Lilidaft.

Enfin, j'ai ajouté deux die-cuts "Papillon" réalisés avec des dies "Noor!design".

Finally, I added two die-cuts "Butterfly" realized with dies " Noor! Design ".

Merci de votre passage ici et de vos agréables commentaires qui me font toujours plaisir.

Thank you for your passage here and for your pleasant comments which always please me.


Scrapbizssss 

Scrapkissessss


1 commentaire: