Membres

mardi 26 mai 2015

"Moon Flower Design Team", my inspiration card

Bonjour à tous! 

Good Morning all! 

Aujourd'hui, je viens partager ma carte pour la DT "Moon Flower Digistamps".

Today, I come to share my card for the DT "Moon Flower Digistamps".

 Voici ma réalisation!

This is my realization!



J'ai utilisé du papier "Bazzil Cardstock blanc" et du papier "Joy!craft", "Romantic Lace Style". Sur le haut, j'ai ajouté un die-cut réalisé avec un dies "Noor!design". Je l'ai légèrement encré à l'encre "Distress Walnut Stain".

I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Joy! Craft ", "Romantic Lace Style". On the top, I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". I slightly inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


J'ai utilisé une image "MoonFlower" que vous pouvez trouver ICI.

I used an image "MoonFlower" which you can find HERE.

Je l'ai colorisée de la façon suivante: 

- Encre "Distress Tattered Rose" et "Distress Vintage Photo" pour la peau.
- Encre "Distress Antique Linen" pour les cheveux.
- Encre "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Encre "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Encre "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.

J'ai découpé l'image et je l'ai collée sur un die-cut réalisé avec un dies "Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Circles".

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".


Enfin, j'ai ajouté une fleur jaune en tissu, deux oeillets roses, une rose blanche (30 mm), une fleur "Lily" bleue, une "Lilidaft" blanche et des boules de neige roses.

Finally, I added a cloth yellow flower, two pink carnations, a white rose (30 mm), a blue flower " Lily ", a white "Lilidaft" and pink snowballs.

Je vous remercie pour votre passage ici et vous dis à très vite pour un nouveau projet! 

I thank you for your passage here and say to you see you soon for a new project!

Scrapbizssssss

Scrapkissessss


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire