Membres

mardi 15 juillet 2014

"Crafty Sentiments", "Christmas in July"

Bonjour à tous! 

Hello my friends! 

Aujourd'hui, commence un nouveau défi sur le blog "Crafty Sentiments Challenges"!

Today, begin a new challenge on the blog " Crafty Sentiments Challenges "!


Le thème de ce défi est "Noël en juillet"! ICI

The theme of this challenge is "Christmas in July"! HERE

Voici ma réalisation en images:

This is my realization on images:

J'ai choisi de réaliser une carte ronde 3-d afin de créer quelque part, une boule de Noël.

I chose to realize a round card 3-d to create somewhere, a ball of Christmas.



J'ai utilisé  du papier "Bristol Blanc" pour la base et les papiers "Graphic45", collection "Nutcracker Sweet".

I used some paper " Bristol Blanc " for the structure and the papers "Graphic45", collection " Nutcracker Sweet ".

Tout autour j'ai collé du tulle blanc. Je l'ai froissé légèrement. Ensuite, sur tout le rond central, j'ai collé du ruban de perles nacrées.

Any goshawk I stuck some white tulle. I creased it slightly. Then, on all the central circle, I stuck of the ribbon of pearly pearls.


J'ai utilisé une image "Crafty Sentiments", "Candies and Baudle ". ICI

I used a digistamp "Crafty Sentiments", "Candies and Baudle ". HERE

Je l'ai colorisée de la façon suivante: 

-Encre "Distress Tattered Rose" et "Distress Vintage Photo" pour la peau.
- Encre "Distress Antique Linen" et "Distress Walnut Stain" pour les cheveux.
- Encre "Distress Festive Berries".
- Encre "Distress Broken China".
- Encre "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Encre "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Craie mauve.
- Craie vert pomme.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Mauve chalk.
- Apple green chalk.

Je l'ai découpée et je l'ai collée avec du "Foam Tape" sur un die-cut réalisé avec un dies "Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circles". Juste au-dessus, j'ai ajouté un morceau de ruban de perles.

I cut it and I stuck it with "Foam Tape" on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circles ". Just above, I added a piece of ribbon of pearls.


J'ai réalisé un double-nœud avec du ruban "Organza rouge" et je l'ai collé sur le haut de la boule. Je l'ai décoré avec une étoile dorée pailletée "Prima Marketing". J'ai collé les extrémités sur la carte tout en les entortillant. J'ai ajouté quelques rhinestones clear. Le titre est réalisé avec le logiciel "Word" et la police d'écritures "Chopin Script". Je l'ai découpé en "bannière" et j'ai ajouté du "Glitter Stickels Icicle" sur tout le tour.

I realized a double-knot with the ribbon " red Organza " and I stuck it on the top of the ball. I decorated it with a golden spangled star "Prima Marketing ". I stuck the extremities on the card while winding them. I added some rhinestones clear. The title is realized with the software "Word" and the police of writings " Chopin Script ". I cut it in "banner" and I added "Glitter Stickels Icicle" on all the tour.



Pour les reste de la décoration, j'ai ajouté les fleurs suivantes:

- Grosse rose blanche en mousse.
- Grosse fleur rouge "Kaisercraft".
- Fleur de cerisier "vert pomme".
- Oeillet bleu.
- Lilidaft rouge.
- Fleurs rouges.
- Boutons de roses blancs.
- Feuilles de houx "Prima Marketing".

Les fleurs sont recouvertes de quelques touches de "Glitter Stickels Diamond".

For rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Big foam white rose.
- Big red flower " Kaisercraft ".
- Flower of "apple green" cherry tree.
- Blue carnation.
- Red Lilidaft.
- Red flowers.
- Buttons of white pink.
- leaves of holly "Prima Marketing ".

Flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Diamond".

Maintenant, à votre tour de participer et de tenter de remporter le prix offert cette semaine. 

Now, in your turn to participate and to try to win the prize offered this week. 


Merci de votre passage ici et de vos agréables commentaires qui me font toujours plaisir.

Thank you for your passage here and for your pleasant comments which always please me.

Scrapbizssss 

Scrapkissessss


Je tente ma chance au défi suivant:

I try my luck in the following challenge:

Treasured Times Stamps: Tout va - Anything Goes.

2 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour! But I don't know any other words in French! I had to leave you a comment on your card. It is fabulous! I adore your image and the shape of your card is simply wonderful. I LOVE the colors you used and red and purples are so gorgeous together. I love the non-traditional colors and your card caught my eye! I love all the pretty embellishments on this wonderful card! Hugs, Gail

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful creation! I love the colors and design! Thank you for joining us at the Treasured Times Challenge blog for our Anything Goes challenge! Hope to see you again next time too!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    RépondreSupprimer