Membres

mardi 25 août 2015

"Crafty Sentiments", "Bookmark"

Bonjour à tous! 

Hello my friends! 

Aujourd'hui, commence un nouveau défi sur le blog "Crafty Sentiments Challenges"!

Today, begin a new challenge on the blog " Crafty Sentiments Challenges "!


Le thème de ce défi est "Signet"! ICI

The theme of this challenge is "Bookmark"! HERE

Voici ma réalisation en images:

This is my realization on images:

J'ai utilisé du papier "Graphic 45", "Sweet Sentiments Collection". J'ai encré les bords à l'encre "Distress Walnut Stain".

I used some paper " Graphic 45 ", "Sweet Sentiments Collection". I inked edges to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

J'ai découpé la forme de mon bookmark avec la machine "Silhouette Studio". Vous pouvez trouver le fichier sur le blog "Crafty Sentiments Challenges Blog" sous mon bookmark.

I cut the shape of my bookmark with the machine " Silhouette Studio ". You can find the file on the blog " Crafty Sentiments Challenges Blog " under my bookmark.

Sur le haut et le bas, j'ai collé un noeud réalisé avec du ruban "Organza mauve". J'ai ajouté une "Daisy" pêche et une rose mauve (20 mm).

On the top and the bottom, I stuck a knot realized with the ribbon " mauve Organza ". I added a peach "Daisy" and a mauve rose (20 mm).


J'ai utilisé une image "Crafty Sentiments", "Catwalk". ICI

I used a digistamp "Crafty Sentiments", "Catwalk". HERE

Je l'ai colorisée de la façon suivante: 

-Encre "Distress Tattered Rose" et "Distress Vintage Photo" pour la peau.
- Encre "Distress Antique Linen" et "Brushed Corduroy" pour les cheveux.
- Encre "Distress Dusty Concord".
- Encre "Distress Abandoned Coral".
- Encre "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Encre "Distress Squeezed Lemonade".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Dusty Concord".
- Ink "Distress Abandoned Coral".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Squeezed Lemonade".

Maintenant, à votre tour de participer et de tenter de remporter le prix offert cette semaine. 

Now, in your turn to participate and to try to win the prize offered this week. 


Merci de votre passage ici et de vos agréables commentaires qui me font toujours plaisir.

Thank you for your passage here and for your pleasant comments which always please me.

Scrapbizssss 

Scrapkissessss

2 commentaires:

  1. Morning Valou what a gorgeous book mark it is wonderful and I like the image.
    It is so pretty.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous as always Valou
    Anne x

    RépondreSupprimer