Membres

samedi 3 janvier 2015

"My Art By Toni", new Artist, new challenge!


 tout le monde!

Hello my friends! 


Un nouveau défi commence également sur le blog "My Art By Toni". ICI

A new challenge also begins on the blog "My Art By Toni". HERE


Le thème de ce défi est "Wishes".

The theme of this challenge is "Wishes". 

Voici ma réalisation:

This is my realization: 



J'ai utilisé du papier "Bazzil Cardstock bleu" et du papier "Action". J'ai ajouté deux die-cuts "Bordure - Snowflakes" réalisés avec un dies "Noor!Design".

I used some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Action". I added two die-cuts " Border - Snowflakes " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".


J'ai utilisé une image "My Art by Toni", que vous pouvez trouver ICI.

I used an image "My Art by Toni", whom you can find HERE.

Je l'ai colorisée de la façon suivante: 

- Encre "Distress Tattered Rose" et "Distress Vintage Photo" pour la peau.
- Encre "Distress Antique Linen", "Distress Brushed Corduroy" et "Distress Walnut Stain" pour les cheveux.
- Encre "Distress Festive Berries".
- Encre "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Encre "Distress Mowed Lawn".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen", "Distress Brushed Corduroy" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".

J'ai découpé l'image et je l'ai collée sur un die-cut réalisé avec un dies "Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals".

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".


Pour la décoration, j'ai ajouté une fleur blanche "Prima", un oeillet bleu, une rose marron (20 mm), une "Poinsettia" rouge et des baies rouges.

For the decoration, I added a white flower "Prima", a blue carnation, a brown rose (20 mm), red "Poinsettia" and red berries.


Je vous souhaite bonne chance ainsi qu'un excellent dimanche ! 

A très vite pour une nouvelle réalisation! et un grand merci à tous mes abonnés! 


I wish good luck to you as well as an excellent Sunday ! 

In very fast for a new realization! And one thank you to all my subscribers and my followers !


Scrapbizssss

Scrapkissess

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire