Whimsy Stamps DT Call - Now Open
Are you a paper crafter looking to contribute to a design team by creating with rubber and digital stamps? Do you love sharing your artwork with others? Are you a team player, a dedicated and hard working person, and willing work along side other designers sharing your creativity? Are you organized and able to meet deadlines? If you answered YES to these questions, Whimsy Stamps is looking for you!
This is an open design team call for anyone from anywhere to join our Whimsy Stamps team! YouMUST have a well-maintained blog and be willing to share your Whimsy Stamps creations each week. The DT term will run from March 1st through June 2014. This call will remain open from now until midnight on February 23rd. New members will be notified via email within a few days after the end of our call and announced on our website on March 1st.
Before submitting your application for our team, please read through the DT requirements listed below. Please do not apply if you cannot meet ALL of our requirements.
Full Time Designer Requirements:
* Design Team duties will last for a period of 4 months and will include at least one Whimsy related project per week posted to your blog.
* Please post your Whimsy artwork and any information concerning the Whimsy Stamps Company on your personal blog each time you create a new project or when there is company info to share.
* You are required to participate in any company blog hops/scheduled events and whenever possible we would like our DT members to support all Whimsy sponsored events, such as challenges, Facebook challenges, etc. You can either join in the event by creating something or simply make a post on your blog alerting readers of the event. We encourage our Design Team members to combine challenge projects with DT work each week. This allows you to create one sample, which meets many criteria.
* As a team member, you will be granted access to our Facebook group. You are expected to join and participate in discussions with others as well as share suggestions or ideas. You will need to be an active member of the group/team.
* As a Whimsy Stamps Designer, you will receive a selection of rubber stamps and metal craft dies from each new release to work with during your DT term. You will need to use these products to create your weekly design work/blog hop work/challenge projects/etc. Your art can be any type, including but not limited to cards, scrap book pages, and altered items.
*The art you create for DT submissions is yours to keep, however, you do need to be able to photograph your artwork and share these photos on your blog, on our blog and Facebook pages, and in other online galleries and communities.
* All full time designers are required to post a project(s), tutorial, or special creation once monthly on our Whimsy Inspirations Blog. Each designer has a set day each month to post some Whimsy inspiration for our readers.
*Your photo and a short bio including blog links will be placed on the Design Team page on our website for the duration of your design period.
* You will receive a badge to display on your blog showing that you are a designer for Whimsy Stamps.
* All products received during your design period are yours to keep and use forever. Please do adhere to all Angel Policy guidelines regarding our products. All artwork you’ve created for Whimsy Stamps design work is yours to keep using as you wish.
* Each new release, designers receive 6 images stamps (one per Whimsy artist), 4 sentiment sets (2 per Whimsy word artist), and 2 metal crafting dies (1 per Whimsy artist). DT Members are required to use all products received and must be willing to work with products from all Whimsy artists. If you cannot commit to working with our variety of products, please do not apply.
* As a DT member you will receive a 25% discount on Whimsy website purchases, for as long as you are on the Whimsy Stamps design team.
To be considered for one of our open DT positions, please do the following…
Post a message on your blog about our DT call and share 3 of your best creations in the post. You can include cards, scrapbook pages, and/or altered items. If you have any creations using Whimsy Stamps images, please show us, although this is not required.
Then email, email@example.com, with your full name, contact info including email address, blog address, and then a link to your DT application post.
We would also like to hear a bit about you when you email us. Therefore, please include a brief description about you and your stamping style, previous Design Team work, published work, and any other artistic information you would like to share.
Once we have received your email complete with all requested information, we will send a confirmation of receipt. If you don't hear from us, we did not receive your application.
Here are the realizations which I wish to share: